Teens and Kids
- Darkness to Light – Mission: to diminish the incidence and impact of child sexual abuse, so that more children will grow up healthy and whole.
- National Teen Dating Abuse Helpline is a national 24-hour resource that can be accessed by phone or the internet, specifically designed for teens and young adults. The Helpline and loveisrespect.org offer real-time one-on-one support from trained Peer Advocates.
- Stop It Now prevents the sexual abuse of children by mobilizing adults, families and communities to take actions that protect children before they are harmed.
- Thatsnotcool.com is attempting to raise awareness about digital dating abuse and stop it before it gets worse. Sponsored and co-created by the Family Violence Prevention Fund, the Office on Violence Against Women and the Ad Council, the site is designed to address new and complicated problems between teens who are dating or hooking up—problems like constant and controlling texting, pressuring for nude pictures, and breaking into someone’s e-mail or social networking page.
- Sexual Health Information Network and Education (SHINE) offers an inclusive health enrichment program for young adults.
- Division for Children Youth and Families (DCYF) manages protective programs on behalf of New Hampshire’s children, youth, and their families.
- TLC Family Resource Center TLC Family Resource Center supports families, children, and youth in Sullivan and Lower Grafton counties with a wide range of free programs, support groups, education, and events.
- National Latina Network for Healthy Families and Communities An organization focused on working with Latin@ communities to end gender-based violence.